Follow the steps below to export static data to Excel worksheets
1. In the workplace area, click Accounts.
2. In the view selector, select Active Accounts. The data grid updates to display a list of active accounts.
3. On the ribbon, in the Data group of the Accounts tab, click the Export to Excel button.
4. Leave Static worksheet with records from this page selected, and click the Export button.
5. Click Open to launch Excel and open the export file. Alternatively, you can also select Save if you want to save the Excel file to your computer.