The following article illustrates how you can enable a customer account for Outbound routing through Reflexion.
1. Navigate to https://cp.securembox.com and access the Partner Control Panel by logging in with your administrative credentials.
2. Within the partner Account panel and under the My Customer section, click on Customer List / Editor.
3. Highlight the customer account, you wish to add Lync Service to, and choose Edit Customer.
4. The edit customer panel will now populate. Select the Microsoft Exchange tab. Under Exchange Settings, select Outbound Email Routing. Choose the domain that you wish to enable for Reflexion outbound and Click +Add Domain.
5. Once enabled, Click Save Changes.